- We only ship products using the USPS throughout the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We make every effort to ship your item within 2 days of completed payment.
- Currently we ship on Monday (except Monday Holiday Schedule) Wednesday and Thursday only.
- Someone must be at the address to receive the package, otherwise utilize a business address where it can be delivered and not left outside in the sun or be stolen.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather, incorrect addresses or other USPS related delays.
- PRIORITY MAIL
Chocolate products are perishable and we use Priority Mail (1-4 days estimated arrival, not guaranteed) during the cooler months between Oct 1 to April 30. Depending on changeable weather conditions these dates may be decreased or increased.
WARM WEATHER PACKAGING AND COLD PACKS
It is our policy that chocolate shipped May 1 through September 30 AND anywhere where the temperature is above 70 degrees during transit must be shipped with warm weather packaging which includes reusable nontoxic frozen gel packs which will keep your products cool for up to 48 hours. It is the customer's responsibility to select the warmweather option with ICE PACKS at checkout. Alexander's Chocolate Classics does not assume responsibility for chocolate quality without selection of ice packs.
Priority Mail 1-4 day estimated delivery $15.95 (Medium Flat Rate Box)(11" x 81/2" x 5 1/2") Add Warm Weather Option $10.00 (2 ice packs minimum)
Priority Mail 1-4 day estimated delivery $22.50 (Large Flat Rate Box)(12" x 12" x 5 1/2") Add Warm Weather Option $15.00 (3 ice packs minimum)
Priority Mail 1-4 day estimated delivery $7.95 (Small Flat Rate Box)(5 3/8" x 8 5/8" x1 5/8")
Please Note No Warm Weather Shipping Available on Small Flat Rate and Some items are excluded from this Option.